Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Wedding


Thats right!! We finally got hitched!! I don't think it would have been any better the way things went! The only thing that would have been better was if everyone could have made it! Our wedding was at 2:00 p.m. on September 5th, 2009. Here are a few pictures of the night that I have.
Here is my bouquet! They were real flowers and my Aunt Martina did all the bouquets!

Unfortunately I got sick the day before the wedding.. :( I couldn't breath for the life of me.. so this is my taking my medicine before the ceremony! A word to the wise no matter if it isn't cold or not don't go swimming at night haha.
Mark and I have always thought this was the prettiest church ever!!


Yes that is a ball and chain!!! lol My brother-in-law made this especially for Mark. The groomsmen and Bill put it on him at the end of Mark and his mom's dance together.. I had the key :D
A whole 12 pounds!!!

These were our centerpieces! My Aunt Martina did it all!!

Here was the grooms cake. It's Marks work emblem.

And here was my cake! It was delicious and a wedding gift to us! YAY!
We are ready to go to the reception!!!
The groomsmen and bridesmaids ready to enter into the reception hall!
If you hadn't noticed my colors were pool and chocolate brown.
I absolutely love him and married life is fantastic!!! Keep an eye out for new upcoming pictures later on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment