Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Cards

One thing I am looking forward to do this year is creating Christmas cards to send out to family and friends. Especially now that Mark and I have a family with Madyson gracing our world! I usually get my Christmas cards done through Shutterfly.. the greatest website known to man! Its so easy to create the perfect card to send to everyone on there! And I always get my orders super quick!!

Last year I actually created a calendar for my parents! It was a great idea too I put in family pictures throughout the year, and used it for a clue in a scavenger hunt for their bigger present. They told me they actually look forward to each new month to see the next pictures! Check out their calendars!

They are actually offering a wonderful special this Holiday season! You should check it out!!

All you have to do is upload your pictures onto a design that you like. There are tons of designs to choose from! Their instructions are pretty clear and easy to follow! You place your order and walla! Your done! In a few days you'll have your Christmas cards delivered to your mailbox!

One of the many specials that Shutterfly is offering is that they will give you 50 free cards if you blog or tweet about this offer! Thats it!! Pretty simple right?! Just click on this link if you want to grab this awesome special for yourself as well!! 50 free cards?! HOW AWESOME!!



No comments:

Post a Comment