Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 21


Day 21: A picture of something you wish you could forget.

This is actually something difficult to answer.  When I first read it, I thought of numerous things... like my first heart break...  a fight with someone...  and etc.. but honestly, I don't want to forget those moments.. why?  I guess because its taught me things and has made me the person I am today.  God gives us these obstacles in life for a reason.   

I mean sure my first REAL heart break was tough.  But it helped me grow stronger in my faith.  




 I truly believe everything happens for a reason... So I don't really have any memories I wish I could forget! .....  but for the sake of keeping up with showing a picture of each day.... Here goes..
If I had to pick one memory I wish I could forget it would probably be.... *drum roll please*


I know this seems like a odd combination.  However, when I was working at Play it Again Sports I asked off for the weekend to move my stuff from an apartment to Angela's house.  We "camped" out on their back yard, if you look hard enough you can see the commensary behind us because Angela lived on base.  Well on Monday when I returned to work one of my employees told my boss that I didn't move and instead I went on a camping trip.  My boss told me she was about to fire me.  I was soooo livid because that is not what happened at all and still to this day I get irritated at the thought of a co-worker trying to get me fired like that!  I try not to hold grudges but that one still to this day bugs me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment