Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 1: 15 facts


DAY 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

  1. I am truly blessed. I have wonderful parents who taught me right from wrong, and showed me that no matter what to trust God and put him first. I have very supportive siblings, no matter how deep the hole I am in, they are there to help pull me out. I have a wonderful husband who supports me 100%. I married into a wonderful and loving family! I have a beautiful 4 ½ month old who can ALWAYS put a smile on my face no matter the circumstance. I am 100% blessed. I couldn’t imagine life getting any better, but I know it will!
  2. I live in a very small town! The total population is 1,984 at the 2000 census. Its soo small there is only one light in the entire county! It is extremely hard to meet new people. The only people I know is people that are either related to Mark, or Mark's friends. I'm DYING to find a way to meet my own friends in this county.. however, it looks like Clarksville is my only stomping ground for right now.. :(
  3. I am an Alpha Delta Pi. Being in a sorority has showed me how to be a leader and how to enjoy my college days. I love all my sorority sisters, and being in this sorority I have made many friends who I have been with me through thick and thin! VTY b/c OBIC sisters!
  4. I LOVE Mexican food. The first thing I have to order is the Queso dip. I believe I could eat that by the gallon. I believe I could eat Mexican every day and be a fat and happy girl!
  5. I am a facebook addict. I can’t help but to get on it every day and see what’s everyone doing or what’s on my friends mind for the day. I love looking through photos that have nothing to do with me. Whether it is wedding pictures, baby pictures, or a fun night out with friends. I am always trying to figure out a funny status update that might put a smile on my friend’s faces.
  6. I am organized. My sister calls me anal. However, I find it to be a good thing. I hate clutter. I’m not OCD or anything. I don’t mind shoes in the middle of the living room… or mail piling up. It’s more that a blanket isn’t folded on the couch… or clothes lying on the floor. Yes, they can lie on a chair and I’m fine, but when clothes are on the floor… it bugs me... The bad thing is, is that my husband is WORSE than me. He’s one who’s side of the closet is so organized if you put something out of place (like a long sleeve shirt in the short sleeve place) he has to say something about it. He’s probably the reason I’m more organized than I used to be.
  7. I am a youth minister for high school teens at my church… I really enjoy it! However, now that I have a baby, its really tiring me out! We have our weekly meetings on Sunday nights and Mady should already be in PJs and in bed by the time we get out. It also makes nursing extremely hard… However, I have some great volunteers who help me with it so I am blessed as well.
  8. Sadly, the other day I had to cut off my wedding band. It has been bugging me like crazy that ever since I was pregnant I haven’t been able to wear my wedding rings. My engagement ring fit snuggly… so I thought well if I can wear my engagement ring, I should be able to wear my wedding band, I mean they are the same size right!? Wrong… I wore it fine throughout the day however I never sleep in my rings… except for Saturday night which was the wrong move. Sunday morning I could not get my wedding band off. My brother-in-law ended up cutting it off.. my finger was blistered from it being so tight… L I was so embarrassed.. but I guess it’ll just push me to go get it resized now won’t it?
  9. This February Mark and I will be together for 6 years! Its hard to believe that time has flown by that fast! It seems that once you graduate high school time just FLIES by! I mean you graduate, go to college, get married and then have a baby. Its just a blink of any eye and poof- its all gone!
  10. I love hearing Mady giggle. On day one it seemed like Madyson was very alert. She had her eyes wide open (with her HUGE eyes as everyone says). So it is very easy to get this giggling girl on a roll. Her whole face lights up and sometimes tears roll down her cheeks from laughing so hard. I can’t help but crack up myself!
  11. I work for an attorney. Sometimes I feel like I don’t get paid enough, but its only a part time job and its extremely easy! I really enjoy it. I only work around 5 hours a day and then I get to spend the rest of the day giggling with Mady. If I had to work, I would definitely keep the job that I have. It isn’t stressful and I don’t take the work home with me!
  12. I would love to be a stay at home mom. Unfortunately Mark and I can’t really afford that. Sometimes I think to myself, I would be so bored. And honestly I probably would. However, I now have a two cousin-in-laws who just had a baby and I believe if I didn’t work, I would hang out with them more often for play dates. Before hand I didn’t have anyone to hang out with really, but now it seems like our options are opening up. Maybe if its God’s will, by our next baby we will be able for me to be a stay at home mom.
  13. I have a great sitter for Madyson when I’m at work. Mark’s mom comes and picks up Mady in the morning and I pick Mady up when I get off work. It’s a wonderful system! I still manage to be late most of the work days because I like to play with Mady while she’s awake because she likes to sleep A LOT. I am so blessed to have free childcare! Daycare’s are SO expensive!!! I know that Mark’s mom loves the time she gets to spend with her Grand-daughter as well!
  14. I love new electronically toys. I guess I’m a big kid when it comes to new technology. I like to play with it and sometimes end up wanting them. For instance, I would love to have the Ipod Touch… However, now I realize that our phones are for upgrade, so now I want the Iphone badly. Do I need a phone with internet and etc...? NO! However I want it... I enjoy playing on game systems, from the WII to the DS… Sadly, I own the WII and like playing it, however not by myself. Mark and I used to play it all the time… but it seems like its more collecting dust than anything, which is why it’s a horrible habit of mine that I want new gadgets! Lol
  15. My favorite drink is probably water. Not tap water though… Bottled or filtered. And it has to be cold. If that isn’t available, then I normally go for a Dr. Pepper. I do not like Sweet Tea. Mark wonders how I could be raised in the South and not like sweet tea. I believe it’s from growing up. Every meal, as a family, we always drank water with our meal. I mean I drink Orange Juice or Milk in the morning, however throughout the day… A good tall glass of cold water is what makes I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment