Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 7: most treasured item


Most Treasured Item

Sounds cliche right? An Engagement ring? I mean lets be honest, of course Mady and Mark are my most treasured items in life... Or it could be our home.. but I feel like thats Mark and My most treasured item TOGETHER.. So I wanted to pick something that I look at and always smile... and that would be my engagement ring. I love it so much! I always look at it and smile because it reminds me how much Mark loves me! It's what started this fast pace roller coaster we are on called LIFE. I hate it that I can't wear it because of pregnancy weight and fingers are still getting smaller. It was probably a little tight on day one when I got it.. but I could get it on and off.. but now that I've had Madyson, its probably to tight for comfort so now I have to get it re-sized.. :( I wore it for a little while, but it made Mark nervous. Its probably the most expensive thing I own as well. It would devastate me if something happened to it! Once I get it re-sized, You'll see it back on my finger as clean as ever, and probably me looking at it a lot admiring it, because it always reminds me how loved I am and how blessed I am to have Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment