Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 9


Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

This is probably my favorite picture of my sister! Its one of the first pictures of her and Madyson! She's such a proud Aunt!

This was a no brainer question. My sister is my rock! She has helped me more than she even knows! We weren't very close while growing up, however once I hit college Julie was always there for me. On the first day of college she drove over and showed me where everything was, which was BIG help... my first heartbreak, she called me and threatened to go beat the guy up, she invited me over for movie nights at her place while Bill was deployed... I didn't have to worry about crazy roommates because if there was a moment, Julie had a bed for me! She has helped me find a Clarksville family from the church through her friends...

I think Julie is a great sister and friend! I know I can count on her for anything.. there has been many times I've called her crying and by the end of the conversation I'm laughing and forgot what I was crying about.. She has always been my rock. I pray I can be a mother like her... STRONG. God has blessed me with a wonderful sister and I am so thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment