Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3: TV Show

Day3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

I must say I am a HUGE TV bug! Sad I know.. However, recently I've gotten into a new show called No Ordinary Family. Mark and I have our weekly shows that we watch and thank goodness for DVR. Its actually quite sad that we have so many TV shows that we watch and keep up with... However I think its that we enjoy our down time together lying in the living room and unwinding by just watching TV.

No Ordinary Family just started this past fall and I've enjoyed watching it a lot! Its a show about a family who got into a plane accident and out of no where have magical powers. Jim (the dad) has super strength, Stephanie (the mom) has super speed, Daphne (the daughter) can hear and see peoples thoughts, and J.J. (the son) has a super brain genius thing going on. The are trying to go on with their normal lives however they are just now realizing that other people have powers too.

Okay I might have explained that show boringly.. but I enjoy it! I guess I like the whole super power idea. If I had to pick any super power, it would probably be invisibility. lol I think that would be neat... Either that or.... maybe being able to lift things with my mind.. however then I would be WAY to lazy lol so I'd pick the invisible thing over everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment