Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 5: Favorite Memory


Favorite Memory
I sat and thought about this question over the weekend. I thought of my wedding and how much fun I had and that everything went perfect! However, I kept looking at Madyson and how much she's grown. Its amazing how much a baby grows within 5 months! She's smiling, giggling, playing on her own, and now starting to eat baby food. Although the contractions and pain was awful, I would have to say August 30th, 2010 was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me and my favorite memory!

Holding that little girl is such a blessing! She brightens my mood every day! I love when strangers stop and talk to her and she gets to giggling and they comment on how beautiful she is.. Madyson is the greatest thing thats ever happened to me! And me having Madyson is the greatest thing I've ever done. In this picture its one of the first pictures of me holding Madyson. It was after the family had left and it was just a moment of me and her together. What a remarkable feeling you get when you hold the baby that you've been bonding with privately for 9 months! I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I still to this day, love watching her!

It was a long, painful day.. the day she was born, however so worth it! My heart has gotten so much bigger ever since she has graced Mark and me with her beautiful smile! The Lord is so generous in giving me such a wonderful gift to show the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment