Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.



Day 8: A picture that makes you laugh.

Alot of pictures make me smile... so it was hard for me to choose just one. I ended up going through the pictures that people tagged me in and etc.. and I came across this picture from last year.

Our bunco group gets together once a month and we have a theme. This picture happened to be the 80's. Amanda was in town so she got to go to the 80's theme fun!

It was actually hard to just pick one bunco theme picture. We've had some funny themes from PJ's to white trash trailer park... Every night is full of laughs and fun! Although our group is never the appropriate number needed we still manage to have a fun filled night! The themes have gotten smaller but no worries, when its my time to have it again, I'll get a big theme together and hope everyone gets in to it! Theres just something about getting together with a bunch of your girlfriends for nothing but laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment