Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 10

Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up/random things with.

Not sure if "messed" up is the correct term... But Amanda is someone I do the most random things with! When she comes to visit we always manage to find something to do without costing a dime! Which is awesome! From driving around Clarksville, trying to get lost and then trying to find our way back to where we were... to... Dancing at Kickers or the Wild Horse Salon.... to horseback riding adventures.... to road trips!

One of my favorite memories was when she moved to CO and we did a road trip! We stopped at St. Louis and went up in the arch and didn't care to stop along the way just to see what was out there! I really enjoyed it!

She is such a great friend! I could not imagine life without her! Her husband and my husband get along great too! They are able to handle our crazy randomness with eachother it seems! haha.. I miss seeing her as much as we used to however when we finally are together.. Its like we were never apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment