Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 11


Day 11: A picture of something you hate.

There are many things I hate... War, people being stupid and making stupid decisions, bad drivers.... and etc.. but I feel like thats a given because most of my friends hate the same things.. so I've been thinking.. "Whats something I hate thats unusual..." well its pumping.. I love nursing Mady however pumping I hate! I feel like I pump more than nurse actually which is probably why I dread it.

Its hard to keep up with also.. If I was a stay at home mom I know I wouldn't mind it because I'd probably only pump in the middle of the night because she sleeps all night long.. but since I have to pump at work.. its just a pain in the butt. Sneaking away... keeping up with it and all...

Sadly, I haven't been keeping up with it, because like I said.. Its a pain... So Madyson has been eating more formula than I'd like, however I think I have accepted it. I feel like a horrible mother like I'm quitting on Madyson... But thats not the case at all!! I find myself more frustrated with it all when it comes down to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment