Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15

Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die.

No this isn't me.. Unfortunately, but swimming with the dolphins is hand down, the one thing I would love to do before I die. Dolphins have always fascinate me. I could honestly watch them for hours! Normally I'm the one you have to pull away from the dolphins at Sea World or something to go look at other animals. I think they are beautiful and so smart! I am amazed by them. I have always wanted to swim with them. I could have done it on our honeymoon but it cost over 100 dollars for like 15 minutes. It was CRAZY expensive! Mark, I love him so much, he was very supportive in me doing it.. however I just couldn't spend the money on it. If I would have done that we wouldn't of had the money to go do something together, and it was our honeymoon the whole purpose is to do stuff together!

So hopefully the opportunity will arise again... So until then!


No comments:

Post a Comment