Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 13

Day 13: A picture of your favorite band or artist.



I have two.... I absolutely love Matt Maher! I think he has an awesome voice and I love his music! Not to mention I got to eat at the same table as him last year so I personally know how awesome he is!


My second choice is probably Rascal Flatts.. I love ALL of their music! Not to mention I've always wanted to go to one of their concerts however they always seem to get sold out and/or very expensive!!

I actually love all types of music! I love music in general. I guess thats why I was destined to marry a band nerd :D

If I got to pick a close third it would have been Brad Paisley! I've been to 2 of his concerts and I think all of his songs are very creative! He actually writes his own songs as well.. he's is so gifted in his music!




No comments:

Post a Comment