Friday, February 4, 2011

Its hard to believe that Madyson is already 5 months! She is getting at such a fun age! She is starting to play with her toys, and she loves you reading to her! She has always been a delight to be around because she's one of the happiest babies I know.. she's always giggling, smiling, and I guess as the doctor would say, flirting haha

I really love giving Mady baths! She absolutely LOVES them.. She gets soo excited and laughs uncontrollably! I honestly would give her a bath every night, but with the weather being so dry I'm worried it'll dry out her skin more than it already is!

She's definitely a Momma's girl right now! Which I absolutely love! I can just look at her and she'll bust out laughing.. She'll raise her arms up to me and smile like, "come get me Momma!" and sometimes I just can't resist! I just feel bad for Mark, because she doesn't smile at him like she does to me. I'm afraid he feels ... "unloved" so hopefully she'll open up more to Daddy soon.

I tried uploading a video of Madyson playing however it either took to long or I have no idea what I'm doing haha.. so just follow this to go check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment