Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 16


Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you.

If I had to pick one person that inspires me, it would probably my sister. She has 5 kids and they are all very close in age. She was constantly ridiculed about having children so close together. It was hard on her but I know she wouldn't change it for the world! She is very strong! Now that I am a mother of just one, I know it's has to be constant battle juggling 5 different kids with their schedules, school work, being a parent, and a wife! I have it pretty easy with one kid but I know having 5 does bring its challenges! I think she is an awesome mother! Sure she's had her days where she could pull her hair out, who doesn't? But in the end she manages to always put her children first!

Even though she has 5 children, and her husband travels to work so some weeks she by herself, she manages to be able to still be involved with Bailey and Jake's school. I believe she's on the PTO, AND is the head of the PTO... She has managed to find some great friends and a fantastic town which I know deep down it would be hard for her to leave. Madisonville, at first, was such a small town and Julie dreaded it. However now, she loves it and has created a community/family for her and her family! She has fantastic neighbors who help her so much!

Most of the time I think Julie puts to much on her plate at one time. She's always on the go, go, go. But honestly, I'm the same way! If we don't have something planned for the weekend, I'm making plans by Thursday night.. and when Sunday comes around I think... where did the weekend go? and why do I always plan something? I should just have a lazy weekend.. So I guess you could say Julie and I have a lot in common besides our voices!

She inspires me because she is able to juggle her life and can keep organized in her hectic lifestyle. Her kids love her and they are fantastic! She's a great mother which I hope I too will follow in her footsteps. I'm jealous of the community she has in Madisonville because in Elkton, I only know Marks' family.. I would love to find a way to have friends of my own like she has.


No comments:

Post a Comment