Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 14

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

I mean obviously it would be God... Because without God.. I mean lets be real.. I wouldn't exist! However, If I had to pick someone who has been there for me... someone who has picked me up when I was down... Someone who has impacted my life that much that, without them.. I would be lost... someone that God has put into my life purposely to help me.... That would definitely be, without a doubt this man right here:

I mean if you know me, you know that I am a HUGE Daddies girl! But in all honestly, my dad has always been there for me.. even when I've made horrible decisions in my life, he's been there to lend a shoulder to cry on.. sometimes he's even crying for me.. He's the sweetest man I know.. I am so blessed to have a Dad that loves me as much as he does! I love it how I'm never to old to sit on his lap... He always seems to know how to make me smile.. even when I'm down. I do not know one person who hasn't met him to not like my Dad. He's a lovable guy who anyone can count on. Without him in my life.. I know I wouldn't have been the lady I am today.



No comments:

Post a Comment