Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 18


Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.

No worries.. this is not my stomach. I find it funny that they want me to put a picture up of my biggest insecurity... hello! Its my insecurity why would I post a pic of it up for everyone to see! lol but I guess since I have a 6 month old, like all mother's I'm insecure about my belly. The other day I was holding Madyson and I walked infront of the mirror and I thought, "Holy Cow.. I look pregnant" lol

Now I was truly blessed with loosing most of my baby weight so quickly, however I do know that I am extremely lazy when it comes to exercising so I know for a fact I have more to loose! I'm hoping that when the weather gets nicer, Mark and I will ride bikes together and go walking more... Thats our goal anyways. Madyson loves going for rides in her stroller and by the time we are able to ride bikes I think Madyson would love it if we buy her a seat for Mark's bike as well!
So here's for future exercising! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment