Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 17


Day 17: A picture of something that has made a huge imAdd Imagepact on your life recently.

I know I know.. another blog about Madyson.. but seriously.. have you read the title??? lol I mean there's no way around not putting Madyson in this blog title! So here is a picture I took of Madyson this morning! Its amazing at how much she's grown! She is so curious! She probably spent a good 10-15 minutes in that box so excited! She made sure to look at every corner and just take it all in! She is at such a fun age!

More on Madyson is that she's eating baby food. I have been making my own baby food recently and its so funny seeing her try a new food. Yesterday I made her some peaches and her face was quite comical! It was as if the peaches were sour to her. lol I kept on trying to fix the taste for her by adding cereal and then formula to help with the taste. Unfortunately, we ended up going to cereal and mashed banana's. She loved that! lol Maybe next time!

She has gotten to a point in her life where she is reaching for EVERYTHING. Right now I think its cute however I do know that, I will end up getting frustrated SOON. Its just cute how much she's developing her own personality! Hearing her laughter, her squeals of joy, her eyebrows have more personality than anything, and she's had those personality eyebrows since birth! She makes the funniest facial expressions, and once she sees what expression I make after her expression... she always smiles or laughs! Its like she tries to figure out "how can I make Mommy smile today" and she manages to find a way everyday!

You know honestly, when we found out we were pregnant with Madyson I was worried.. Financially worried... socially worried.. worried about what our friends would think because we literally just got married... But God knows more than I do and this was a true showing of that! Our friends have been MORE than supportive and they LOVE Madyson! On the day Madyson was born one of my closest friends said "thanks for the baby fever" which made me smile.. then a few months down the road.. another couple that we hang out regularly told us that they were expecting and due in May.. Talk about excitement! Its one thing to have a baby,but its another to know that your baby will have play mates! I would not change motherhood for anything! God is soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment